How to Choose an Orlando Restaurant for Your Private Event
When choosing a restaurant for your special event there are definite dos and don'ts. Here is a list of things that you should consider before making your decision.
1) DO Research Restaurants In Your Area. Make sure that they have a good reputation for both food and service. Call the restaurant to make sure that they have a private room that can accommodate the size of your party. Speak to a manager, if at all possible, and make sure that you are on the same page, as to what you expect.
2) DON'T Fail To Plan. If there are special requests or if your guests have food allergies, make sure that you state them when making your reservations. Also, if you need special technical equipment, like a projector, make sure to let them know.
3) DO Decide On The Size Of Your Party And Make Sure That They Can Accommodate. You should at least have a general idea of the number of people in your party. You want to make sure that the room that you are placed in is comfortable.
4) DON'T Neglect To Get The Contract Back In Time. You may be competing for that space. Failure to get the contract back in time, may result in the room being offered to someone else.
5) DO Know the Cuisine that you want to Serve. Knowing this will narrow down the list of potential restaurants. It will also help you to make decisions on the menus offered.
6) DON'T Rush into It. Take your time making decisions on food choices and specialty touches. Knowing what you want will make it easier for them to provide the best food and service.
7) DO Choose A Restaurant That Serves That Type Of Cuisine And Has Space And Availability. If you are going to make specialty requests for the menu, make sure that they can accommodate these requests. The same goes for your wine choices.
8) DON'T Change Your Choices Too Often. You want to make sure that the chef has the time to get the proper ingredients for the menu you choose. Also, if you are choosing wines that are not currently in stock, it will take time to get them in.
9) DO Know the Size of Your Budget. You must know this in order to choose from their private dining menu selection and if you are planning a custom menu. You also need to know if there is a cap on the wine selection and if guests will be allowed to order other alcoholic beverages.
10) DON'T Change the Menu Right Before the Event. The staff needs time to stock up and to prepare.
11) Do Review and Sign the Contract. Make sure that you are clear on the terms and the minimum budget required to reserve your room. Also understand what the cancellation policy is.
12) DON'T Forget to Factor in the Tip for the Waiters. Often the tip is included in the price of the party. Make sure to ask, if this is the case, or if an additional tip is required.
Planning an event in a restaurant has many benefits. You get to plan a menu without having to prepare it. You get to enjoy socializing with your guests. Best of all, you do not have to worry about the majority of the cleanup.
Christinis restaurant in Orlando, Florida has been serving guests for over thirty years. As a winner of the Restaurant Hall of Fame and the Ivy Award, their dedication to excellence is legendary. Come and view the virtual tour at http://www.christinis.com